The Right Noble Order of
The Brewer’s Guild of Caid
The Brewers’ Guild of Caid was founded in September of 1985. On 11/01/1997 TRM Joseph and Caroline awarded the guild Right Noble status for service to Caid.
The Purpose of the Guild:
- To provide standardization in the Art of Brewing
- To provide instruction in the Art of Brewing to any who are interested
- To teach the major drinks and varieties
- To provide information for other groups and help them in their studies
- To help maintain the integrity of a non-alcoholic site
- To educate the populous in safe, responsible drinking practices
- To provide trained judges for all Brewing events
Contact the webwright regarding changes or comments about this web site.